You would be very welcome to join us. Details below.
In recent years e-cigarettes have flourished in Britain under a free market. Light touch regulation, low barriers to entry and strong competition have resulted in choice, value and innovation. That could all change from May 20th when new EU regulations are introduced. Under Article 20 of the Tobacco Products Directive, most forms of advertising will be banned and limits on product size, strength and capacity will come into effect. Retailers and manufacturers will be faced with new bureaucracy and restrictions.
As the dust begins to settle, what will be the effect on vapers and the vaping industry? Join us for a discussion about the practical implications of Article 20 on e-cigarette use in Britain at 6.30pm on May 25th.
Further speakers to be announced.
- Mark Pawsey MP, Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on e-cigarettes
- Lorien Jollye, New Nicotine Alliance
- Fraser Cropper, Totally Wicked
- Ian Green, Southampton Vaping Centre
- Christopher Snowdon, IEA head of lifestyle economics (Chair)
RSVP by email or call 0207 799 8900.