- Christopher Snowdon, director of lifestyle economics at the Institute of Economic Affairs and author of Drinking, Fast and Slow
- Jon Foster, Senior Research and Policy Officer, Institute of Alcohol Studies
- Ian Graham, Central Licensing Unit, Metropolitan Police; Joint Chair of the National Police Chiefs Council Licensing group
- Alan Miller, Chairman, The Night Time Industries Association
- Stephanie Lis, Head of Communications, IEA (chair)
- Brigid Simmonds, Chief Executive, British Beer & Pub Association
Click here for details. Please RSVP.
In the meantime, here is the video of the Maudsley debate on forcing psychiatric patients to stop smoking.