Thursday 6 March 2014

The Daily Mash nails it

Glad to see somebody hasn't forgotten...

Sugar definitely worst thing say same people who said it was definitely fat

The people who were utterly convinced that fat was the worst thing are now utterly convinced that it is sugar.

Food scientists revealed that this time they were almost certainly 100 percent correct and the thing you must absolutely avoid is definitely probably sugar.

Dr Martin Bishop said: “Did I say it was fat? I don’t think I did say it was fat.

“Okay, maybe I did. It was a long time ago and there was a lot of stuff going on in my private life that I don’t want to talk about. Anyway. It’s definitely sugar.

“Or protein.”

Let's also remember that Action on Sugar is the remnants of Consensus Action on Salt and Health.

But this time it's different, right?

Read the whole article.

No comments: